這是一個叫做Adam Young的人組的一人樂團,好像很喜歡一人樂團喔我...


之前的Secondhand Serenade是寫給他老婆的

Owl City則是自己失眠睡不著


叫做Secondhand Serenade是因為對聽歌的人來說,其中的感情是"二手"的

而Owl City是因為Adam Young的老家在Owatonna, Minnesota,跟聯合公園很像


在來比較曲風,Secondhand Serenade是走Acoustic

Owl City則是標準的電子Electronic

 

說實在,英文歌真的比中文歌多了一些什麼...

加油阿,唱中文的人們...

 

這是新專輯Ocean Eyes版本的詞,個人覺得上一張Maybe I'm Dreaming的比較好聽

 

有空我會加自己翻的中文,這幾天網路怪怪的 ><

 

p.s 那個女聲好好聽~*

 

 

 

I opened my eyes last night / 昨晚我張開眼
And saw you in the low light / 看見妳在昏暗的街燈下
Walking down by the bay on the shore / 從岸上走下海中
Staring up at the stars that aren't there anymore / 抬頭看著早已不再了的星星

I was feeling the night grow old / 我感覺著那晚老去
And you were looking so cold / 妳看來是如此的冷漠
So, like an introvert, I drew my over shirt / 像個內向的人一樣, 我拿著我的衣服
Around my arms and began to shiver violently before / 揮著雙臂想要猛烈的揮別過去

You happened to look and see / 妳偶然的看見了
The tunnels all around me / 圍繞著我的隧道
Running into the dark underground / 跑進了黑暗的地下
All the subways around create a great sound / 周圍的地鐵發出了好大的聲音

To my motion fatigue: farewell / 我疲憊的動作 永別了
With your ear to a seashell / 將妳的耳朵貼近貝殼
You can hear the waves in underwater caves / 妳能聽見水下洞穴的波浪聲
As if you actually were inside a saltwater room / 彷彿真的在一間充滿海水的房間裡頭

 

Time together isn't ever quite enough / 在一起的時間一點都不夠
When you and I are alone, I've never felt so at home / 當我與你獨處, 我不曾感到如此自在
What will it take to make or break this hint of love? / 需要什麼來發送或破解這愛的暗示

Only time, only time / 只有時間, 只有時間

Can you believe that the crew has gone / 妳能相信大家都走了嗎
And they wouldn't let me sign on? / 而且還不讓我發信號?
All my islands have sunk in the deep / 我的小島沉入深海中
And I can hardly relax or even oversleep / 我幾乎不能放鬆甚至無法入睡

But I feel warm with your hand in mine / 但當我握著妳的手, 我感到溫暖

When we walk along the shoreline / 當我們在海岸線上漫步
I guess we'll never know why sparrows love the snow / 我想我們永遠不會知道, 麻雀為何喜歡雪
We'll turn off all of the lights and set this ballroom aglow / 我們會關上所有的燈, 讓舞池紅光閃閃

(So tell me darling, do you wish we'd fall in love?) (告訴我, 你希望我們墜入愛河嗎?)
(Yeah, all the time) (是阿, 一直都是)
(All the time) (一直都是)

Time together isn't ever quite enough / 在一起的時間一點都不夠

When you and I are alone, I've never felt so at home/ 當我與你獨處, 我不曾感到如此自在
What will it take to make or break this hint of love?/ 需要什麼來發送或破解這愛的暗示

Only time, only time / 只有時間, 只有時間

When we're apart whatever are you thinking of? / 當我們相隔兩地, 你在想什麼

If this is what I call home, why does it feel so alone? / 如果這就是所謂的家, 為何如此孤獨
So tell me darling, do you wish we'd fall in love? / 告訴我, 你希望我們墜入愛河嗎?

All the time, all the time / 一直都是, 一直都是

Time together isn't ever quite enough / 在一起的時間一點都不夠
When we're apart whatever are you thinking of? / 當我們相隔兩地, 你在想什麼
What will it take to make or break this hint of love? / 需要什麼來發送或破解這愛的暗示
So tell me darling, do you wish we'd fall in love? / 告訴我, 你希望我們墜入愛河嗎?

All the time, oh all the time / 一直都是, 喔一直都是

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    dwade003 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()